Faction events?

@WalkerTexasRanger Will there be any faction events while transfers are open or will there be a month of solo events?

1 Like

What do you want some communication or something??

9 Likes

No we want more easy 1k items of a s class toon…

2 Likes

Need something to fill the void. In my soul. But also in the game.

1 Like

Many boring and repeated events

3 Likes

No war next week?

No anything next week☹️

We were just discussing this. Looks like we won’t get any faction events until after all the transfers are closed :frowning:

Sooo boring! We need faction events @WalkerTexasRanger por favor :pray:

3 Likes

March 12th… this means we won’t have any faction events, including war, for another month.

This is unacceptable.

Not only can we not test to see whether 6v6 or 8v8 is right for our factions, but by the time we can, we’ll be trapped until the next time scopely decides we can transfer again. So another 2-4 months? So ridiculous.

7 Likes

Think this may be a bit early to start grabbing your pitchforks. Unless I’m mistaken, there has been no indication that there will be no war. Faction events were simply removed from this 1 weekend. It’s only raid and LU anyways, so who cares?

Pitchforks required

7 Likes

But it doesn’t list weekend event yet…

This game is fast becoming a annoying joke😔

1 Like

Me and the other 2 SR fans are having the time of our lives right now lol

3 Likes

Well we’re gonna have to complain if we want them to change it. They’re not planning on running war during transfer period. Fact.

Pitchforks are required lol. But no, if we’re just consistent in voicing our displeasure respectfully, they might change their minds.

1 Like

Its gonna be long boring period, they need to change this

2 Likes

We need a weekend event, or else how are we supposed to get paws

1 Like

A lot of people & factions have already moved. Woc people get evicted from the woc region on 2/17. I dont see why they cant make transfer cutoff for wave 1 on 2/20. That is way more than enough time.

Is this a fact? That would be a(nother) preposterous move by Scopes. I will write my councilman @Parker + the other non elected (no offense) officials @Conquest @LadyGeek and the others I forgot

1 Like