Faction Assault Summoning Discount Reminder!

Hello everyone!

Just wanted to remind you that tomorrow will be the beginning of a summoning discount for Faction Assault:

If your faction summoned a Tier 1, 2 or 3 Boss between Dec 14 18:00 UTC and this reduction, keep an eye out for Assault Tickets coming your way. Rally your Faction and prepare for the Assault!

2 Likes

Disappointing it’s limited to the lower tiers

i.e. young regions

2 Likes

Why not all teirs be a discounted?

2 Likes

We’re noticing younger and lower factions are having a harder time summoning as often as higher factions on the highest tiers. The highest factions are summoning about as often as anticipated – while the lower tiers and factions are taking a bit longer.

We will be observing over the course of the summoning discount how this effects player’s ability to summon more frequently.

2 Likes

So the higher factions at the higher tiers are intentionally screwed? And I’m sure the lower factions would like to get Tara as well.

That is a perfectly reasonable answer.

Thank you.

Without lower tier factions, the region dies.

No factions, no war targets.

No war…no point

1 Like

Because they arent active, I don’t they will become more active for this but I suppose thats the hope, convert some to long term players and maybe get them to spend.

Oh well. Boring.

Any idea on when either a tier 6 or more frequent tier 5’s will be available? We are beating tier 5 in less than a day without everyone even using all their energy, for example I only got to use 1 energy.

Not at all – they’re currently running at an intended frequency.

That being said, we are planning a larger rebalance.

If your faction summoned a Tier 1, 2 or 3 Boss between Dec 14 18:00 UTC and this reduction, keep an eye out for Assault Tickets coming your way. Rally your Faction and prepare for the Assault!

1 Like

Seems everything is geared towards lower factions and lower players. Where was all this when I was working my way up. I don’t see why even a 10% discount could have been given. It’s the season to give. Let’s not punish older players because we are active and playing the game.

Tis the season of giving. Let every faction have 1 free run of whatever tier they want.

Have to be careful. The cheaters ruined the last gift like that

2 Likes

Vorrei la traduzione in italiano Grazie

Just change fractions after completing a tier get the free tickets complete a tier then start a new fraction and repeat