Faction and global chats are down

Seems both faction and global chats aren’t connecting for multiple people.

9 Likes

Same for me and many in my faction

2 Likes

I like this feature, I wish there was a way to keep it

20 Likes

Players cant complain when they cant comunicate with each other.

11 Likes

sorry, this is not a bug :rofl:

15 Likes

Of course its not its new update.

Now you can pay only 55$ and you can communicate with other players.

9 Likes

Working as intended :joy::joy::joy:

Lol this one will go Viral in no time :joy:

It seems the chat outage is widespread and that no player or faction currently has the ability to make use of it.

I’ve contacted our technical staff to look into it :zipper_mouth_face:

3 Likes

probably “testing” the new chat ban bot, as you know, why test in a test environment

4 Likes

Atleast the trolls are gone :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Unsend that email friend, you will inadvertently ruin the best thing to happen to global , I’m fine with everyone being silenced to get rid of admin

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Can we keep global off lol I’m not in a faction with those people for a reason. Line or other Avenuez can be used for fac mates until fixed not the top of list problems. I’d rather see your 5 min of writing a report go to something like war rewards

Not every faction or all it’s members have Line, and having to keep switching apps to talk on direct issues is bothersome

Sure it can be and your entitled to feel that way. I just posted how I felt and I was really only being half serious with my response tbh. Yes game chat down for more than a few hours will be irratating

1 Like

Must be the upcoming new chat update feature.

Quoted as it’s more than likely true

2 Likes

Ojalá den medallas de Ascensión y aidens

This is probably testing the chat “moderation” bot

1 Like