Fac level up 12/26

Best Rewards to end the year with. Seriously, don’t know why people complain. Lol

6 Likes

yay one box pull fucking useless.

This is the way to end the year. :disappointed_relieved: what happened to the game i couldn’t wait to log onto, seems like I’ve been lying to my members saying it will get better, when all its done is get worse

7 Likes

please share the start time if any one is aware, thanx

2100 Moscow… Starts 1 hour after Solo SR ends.

Nugget rewards are getting lower and lower pure trash :-1:

6 Likes

I am sure there will be an option to buy nuggets with great rng chances cause I believe in scopelys way.

1 Like

Hahaha this shit game you. Nothing worth grinding for anymore. Happy Holidays. :laughing:

1 Like

Scopley is getting worse and worse with each event. Why waste resources on this crap? Oh, never mind…the whales will, gotta get those nuggets. My region is full of _________ who finished SR, which requires money as natural energy won’t cut it (they did the same thing last few events so they aren’t hoarding cans).

1 Like

These faction event rewards stink. Period. I can’t even push my faction to fight for crap like this.

6 Likes

This a joke. Anyone who spends on this event needs to get their head checked.

1 Like

and some of these tools on the forums really wanted this over a blitz image

2 Likes

Riddle me this. A 2 day long faction LU prize is worse than 24 hour survival road prize, nice.

11 Likes

The leading faction in my region will win this level up, they will spend like mad to make sure it happens. They can’t lose, too much pride.

7 Likes

more like too much money, not enuf brains

1 Like

You should support their spending and ask them to make regions highest score of whole time cause they are so good and can do it. Also it should be at least x2 score of previous highest score and point them to burts in offers cause those burts are not gonna buy themselves.

I’m fine with the nuggets, but would it kill them to put anything but elite item tokens in? How many in a row is this???

3 Likes

Dam these rewards are terrible and with the events starting almost straight after the last ones ended everybody is just out of money and resources i fear that the game is going to struggle to keep people playing any longer.

2 Likes

It already is. People quitting left and right. We had another player quit last night

3 Likes