F2p whale need more fish

Im a f2p whale need more fish.

A f2p event still need a revive toon. Like it. Some of these rewards arent worth the effort.

16 Likes

Solange is a f2p revive…

10 Likes

Is this b8?

4 Likes

Don’t you learn?? Pack it in with the revive demands!

2 Likes

Everyone has 3 revives i dont have any…

Please explain.

F2p complains about the revive/shield meta…

F2p asks for free revive and shields so that there are more in the meta :joy::joy::joy:

6 Likes

Like they didnt have 2 shields and revive already. But your right p2w dont get any.

Because there was 2 F2P revives recently…

3 Likes

Road rage.mmm no. Log in…mm misssssed it. (Solange) ?? Token pulls mmm 4 stars. Well 4 stars make good fodder in sr.

A revive makes you about 3 short from most squads at this point

whack-a-mole2-487x365

3 Likes

Eric and Solange. As they say, you take a break from the game, you lose. As was the case with me. I don’t want to ask for any more revivers because raiding is pretty difficult right now, and adding yet another problem to this ever-worsening game is the last thing several of us need. If it means not ruining the game, I’ll gladly sacrifice an opportunity to net a revive.

6 Likes

Solange,Eric.

Ah,L.A. Noire.That brings me back

1 Like

Ill stop crying if you know who these is.

You are going to have to come down to the station with me.

7 Likes

If they just fixed it to where the revived toon doesn’t have full adrenaline points, it would mitigate a lot of the issues in raiding. It makes zero sense that it would be full, anyway. I mean, they freaking died.

3 Likes

MaYbE tHeY wErE jUst SlEePiNg

1 Like

Ha that was my new strategy for when i get 3 revives active skill doesnt count tho.