F2P PLAYERS LOCKED OUT OF GETTING KNOX DUE TO SR TIME/CAN RESTRAINTS
Currently there is a Museum collection going on where you have to obtain green glove through SR to achieve Knox.
As we know, there is already already existing issue with shortage of SR cans, with them either being obtained by spending coins or making a cash transaction.
However, given that Scopely now expects players to complete the elite stage to obtain all require green gloves, how are they to do so within the 24 hrs time frame (Natural energy provides 12 cans - elite completion requires 12.5 cans) without spending coins or purchasing cans via a cash transaction?
Also how is this fair to F2P players?
Possible solutions to name a few is to:
- Reinstate the SR can roadmap
- Create new scavs that gives SR cans as rewards
- Like raid and world energy cans offer them in the supply depo
- Add them for purchase with tokens in League Store
- Ensure that no SR event is under 24 hrs and increase their completion time to 1 day + 18 hrs
- Ensure that SR does not start at 1am est in the morning 6am UK time but at at more sociable time
These r just a few solutions to this persistent issue regardless of the new Knox museum. Players need non monetary ways of obtaining SR cans.
Your player base look forward to your response and solution.