Extra blue keys

Dear Scopely,
What should I do with the extra blue keys!?!?! I have Pete already and I’m still getting blu keys.

4 Likes

f u jerk lol…it’ll take me probably most of the year

13 Likes

take your extra blue keys

36 Likes

Give them to me

1 Like

Should change that into a choice box now

1 Like

Someone who wasn’t Spencer tucker was talking bout a secondary market in that article. I appreciate that was probably lost in the other distractions about buckets, but it’s a shame you can’t trade within ur faction or something.

2 Likes

send it to me :smiley:

1 Like

Hi slacker… I’m F2P. Jealous much?

4 Likes

Probably not slacking. It’s called not being in a top faction.

4 Likes

How does being in a top faction change anything? theres been literally 750 keys as faction rewards, the rest were solo events, quit crying

Easier and faster way to earn keys of larger quantities. I’m not complaining, I personally don’t care. Also if you’re in a top fac then chances are you’re also a top solo player of your region.

1 Like

Lot easier to get boxes if more ques…

1 Like

I can’t think of anything worse than bragging about being more active than someone else on a mobile game lmao

8 Likes

If you have the time to respond, then don’t call yourself less active.

2 Likes

And the topic was about what should Scopely do with all those blue keys. I think there should be a way of exchanging them for cones or cakes. I’m keep getting them and that’s like I get nothing

3 Likes

Some people trolled you but I think is a relevant question. Not only for the keys but we could have a second option to exchange every excessive itens. I had a lot of chocolate cakes from Typhoon stash but I don’t want Laopo, so would be great if I could exchange for keys or ice cream

1 Like

Can i have some evidence your F2P?

1 Like

they should stop giving out blue keysbhave this guy has collected it already

cancel war cause I don’t have war cans also

1 Like

I agree, the keys are common and i have got a good amount from war crates, raid crates and the roadmap and events, i dont take keys now for example if i had a choice box of 500 keys or 500 cones, id take the cones. I dont have pete yet but we have a year to get him and i will get him soon as i am more than half way, with a level up, raids or an sr i will have him soon and be collecting keys for the rest of the time. An exchange would work, X amount of keys for gear, trainers, medals, cones or cakes, something

Sure… Are you?