Extend onslaught

I would much prefer more onslaught time to get all the rewards on onslaught than having a crappy level up and survival road and I think most people will agree.

12 Likes

nah they wont
once an event start u cant change anything
sure we have seen them change rewards.mid event

but u definitely.cant change anything mid event

and if they were to extend onslaught, watch them break.something else like war for a few months

2 Likes

Yeah they won’t but it’s worth a try

@GR.Scopely @JB.Scopely

@Samuel1 - We are not gonna be able to extend this occurrence of Onslaught as making a modification to an event that currently running may impact the stability of the said event.

That being said, I definitely can speak with the team on having longer occurrences of Onslaught in the future.

GR

12 Likes

Why weren’t the mission hit requirements reduced to go with the reduced time available then?

10 Likes

Nooooooo. We want shorter occurrences of Onslaught. Occurrences that are so short such that Onslaught never happens again. That’s how short an Onslaught occurrence we want. :wink:

1 Like

Nooooooo. We want shorter occurrences of Onslaught. Occurrences that are so short such that Onslaught never happens again. That’s how short an Onslaught occurrence we want. :wink:

:wink:

5 Likes

yea this onslaught event too short for weekdays event. tbh

1 Like

Should just give everyone the last milestone anyway.

I don’t know of any facs really hitting that 1k. It’s mid week, we are already been smashed by these 2 hourly roadmaps. Its very hard asking ppl to keep doing other things every 30mins.

It’s not fun when it’s a chore

3 Likes

:laughing:

3 Likes

Guys you should know events or anything cant be changed once it has been started/put live

Unless its an error that benefits players then that shit can be changed in minutes lol

3 Likes

My faction is at 534 right now idk if we will hit the last one or not

Since run time was cut down so should of milestone numbers

1 Like

Wooooah, careful there boy. That be logic you are using. Logic isn’t welcome round these parts.

5 Likes

Since the return of Onslaught we had:

• 750 attacks for 2 days
  • 1000 attacks for 2 days
  • now 1000 attacks for 1 day

How about 2000 attacks for 12 hours?

3 Likes

Dont give them ideas… They will just say the players asked for it

2 Likes

Well 1 player has raised it so it is certain… that’s how works ain’t it?

But seriously timings off for such an event be struggling to reach 1000

Fixed…