Express token(Erika) how far it will be?!

Can someone pls show me the picture the entire deal…, what the total cost of her :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

It depends. Faction mate bought the $1 and $3 offers. Got her on from the $3 one.

2 Likes

I need to know too might be worth it if you need another Erika

Probobly something like 150$ or less

If you don.t know you shouldn’t post bud … it’s like 225 to complete

1 Like

seriously Scopley!! at least give us some information!!! @JB.Scopely

2 tokens in free offer

16 Likes

Lol that’s hilarious

We won’t find out. All the players that would buy this have Erika already. Honestly she’s outdated. Anything over 100 is too much.

1 Like

This is scopleys last milking of Erika before she becomes completely useless rip maybe we’ll see a $100 offer for her next for just that one last drop

7 Likes

Would be hilarious if she is in league store next season and they are trying to milk that cow one last time

1 Like

Jesus Christ you pulled some insane lucky shoe outta yo butt. Victory coin AND Erika…sheesh

1 Like

Faction mate pulled her on the two free tokens :ok_hand:

2 Likes

I have been thinking the same thing which is why they DIDN’T show the season 2 toons

Wishful thinking but entirely way too illogical. Blue Tara leaked as one of them btw

They only leaked the 2 season 2 tunes… Someone will be in Kelly’s slot (giggity)

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.