Expiring Halloween tokens into coins

Hi scopely,

With tokens expiring in 2 days, how much coins will the tokens convert to? Since it says coins, not supply depot tokens?

@GR.Scopely

2 Likes

I bet it will be coin and not coins

200 coins or doubled.

100 tokens = 1 “coin” that must be used in 24 hours to open an s15+ roadmap that gives a bag upon completion with a 99.99% chance to get a Burt and a 0.01% chance to get 1 coin. Note: odds vary depending on what bucket you are in, keep surviving! - scopely

5 Likes

Oh Crud - I did not see that! I would have much rather had coins than Burts!

Idk but I just pulled this and am extremely happy !! Skull tokens rock!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.