Excess gold bars info

They will be useful for other toons

8 Likes

They say they will be useful for other toons.

They say a lot of things, such as things about plushies and Halloween tokens and then change their mind later on down the line.

But thanks for the heads up anyway.

9 Likes

Don’t remind me about these plushies :frowning:

3 Likes

@Conquest !rules :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Is there any reason why this information is not an official forum announcement, in the blog, or advised in game and via the FAQ page in the support section?

Would be better to just be able to reach all customers then just a few no?

6 Likes

Are you suggesting they communicate openly and clearly with the whole player base?

Madness. Why would they want to start doing that when they’ve made a total f_ck up of any communication strategy to date?

3 Likes

Understood - Let me circle back with the LA Guys so that I can have more information to communicate with you all.

GR

3 Likes

Yes I’m afriad so, and even more shockingly so because… oh i dont know if I should say this allowed, but … come closer… it’s a basic like real basic standard thing that any company including mobile gaming’s do… you have an update for the customers, you tell the customer… the best way to do it would be on a product that they go to, to use your product (not secret chats or forums although latter should have announcement). It logically should be the primary place to share information, but what do I know… I’m too busy chasing letters cos looks I’m a customers, I get distracted by shiny new things after Scopely bare faced lied to all customers and caused the halloween gate… but look, another shiny thing! :unamused:

1 Like

Well yes of course there is. If it doesn’t happen, then scopely never announced it, there was just “miscommunication” with the player. If Scopely never announced it, then not doing it isn’t fraud or misleading. If not fraud or misleading, then you will not retrieve money spent of it doesn’t happen as leaked.

3 Likes

Is there a way to find out how many gold bars we have after finishing the museum? If not, what is the point of spending energy for something untraceable?

Very useful reply, JB.
NOT!

2 Likes

Support will be able to tell you. I ask how many basic tokens I have all the time.

1 Like

You’re so basic @Conquest :rofl:

2 Likes

But then inevitability the chats where they have said something will produce screenshots of proof that an employee of Scopely advised to keep farming the roadmap, then their will be an issue, and rightly so of, why wasn’t all customers informed?

Great customer service/communication is to ensure you provide information that is accessible to all customers, safest bet is on the platform that customer use your product on. This mitigate any Chinese whispers, and any reason of why did other ppl know but I didn’t.

1 Like

Are they saying this so we don’t stock up on gold radios :man_shrugging:

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Yes hold onto them as our next free one will require them :slight_smile:

GR