Everything is ok, we have the new (unstable) 6* territories

I
Really scopes?
U just opened them without any advice?
Bruh

2 Likes

perhaps to divert some attention away from bucketgate, with the old “ohh look something shiny!”, some people are already falling for this tactic in my region :laughing:

14 Likes

I’m all for this.

But where’s collectables in milestones? The top fac will hog both these spots. Start distributing collectables fairly!

13 Likes

lol one bucket down!

1 Like

I really am happy about these territories. Wish they ran them more often.
And ofc doesn’t fix everything, but still, pleased.

3 Likes

And I wish they’d open all. 4’s better than the 3 last time, but the more open the more factions will get a chance at holding one

5 Likes

Its bugged as hell, already been kicked out during half of my attacks :joy:
They cant salvage territories, it needs some proper re-work from scratch.

1 Like

Yeah you have to be patient and let the game load before attacking. Its annoying, but a small nuisance.

1 Like

Territory wars!!! Woo hoo my fav! We taking all 4 ahaha! Now what bucket? Scopely did something illegal? Lying about odds? Accounts really are marked and “lucky”? Ohhhhh wow! Wait… Theirs shiny 6* territorys… What did scopely do?

9 Likes

Really? Who cares.

1 Like

i am already seeing people blow their coins to buy energy bags from shops over this in my region.

its a big everyday nuisance if you are in hostile region where shared terris is not the norm :laughing:

Lol these people will always be suckered in, they are sheep. If one thing, scopely has taught me i should make a mobile app, i will make millions and be able to lie to people lol ez money

4 Likes

Quite happy with 6* territories myself it doesn’t do much in terms of game balance but it’ll be a nice boost towards the S-Class toons. Nice big stockpile of gear to be earned from this too.

Thanks Scopely, now you need to properly sort your other damn messes out

2 Likes

yeah this kind of event just for top 3 faction

2 Likes

Close the gap… No so much.
It’s whale pandering

2 Likes

Frak tty’s aint going for it, aint wasting $$$ on your POS game, :fu: and your shiny distraction :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Just a scopely tactic to appease those in the top bucket,and stop them claiming back any refunds, and obvioulsy so they can turn a blind eye to what scopely has been up to , and scopely can carry on with its grubby fradulent underhanded tactics

2 Likes

They p1ssed off the spenders with Bucketgate, so they reward them with a few p1ssy keys or some cake for the effort of camping a load of teams in territories.
Surely it’s more of an insult?
When was it announced? Can announce for the first time server work a couple of days in advance but not this.
How long does it run for, are the timers going to keep resetting & it runs & runs.
Are there more to be opened than the few so far. Questions as always are endless, answers as always are MIA.

1 Like

Ahh so as suspected you are an easily placified whale who obviously can dominate the territory event. For most its just a big kick in the nuts.

Remember when they first came out and they gave you a lilith every hour rather then just one at the end? Oh and there were like 6 terros running at once so the whales couldn’t just hog them all. Yeah that was fun. Now its shit. Fuck scopely and their broken terros