Event schedule update?

Why you gotta be like that bro!

1 Like

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

1 Like

It’s problably going to be really accurate, except for the SR Tourneys. We all know it’s going to be 23hr Shit, like always :expressionless:

0 Likes

For sure. For me the 23 hour SR starts Sun afternoon and finish on Mon. That’s why I wrote it that way. I also expect the raids to be less than 24 hours too. They love trying to make us burn cans.

0 Likes

Sunday Afternoon. You’re so lucky :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Tomorrow is Monday, so it will be a Solo Level Up. There’s is always Solo Level Up on Monday’s hence the name S.L.U.T Monday’s :joy::joy::joy:

Even when they do give us a schedule they never follow it. They constantly change and shorten the times on us.

2 Likes

Take out solo raid and make SLU until Wednesday and you got it down

0 Likes

We need an update on the 99 cent offer before the calendar update.

1 Like

It’s alway SLUT on Mondays. 99% of the time starts at 1pm eastern.

0 Likes

What could you possibly be planning? How does your faction prepare for a solo survival road? If you dont know what time events start then what? do you just skip the whole event? There is no need for any of it lol

0 Likes

How easy is it to switch a territory team really tho? Your best toons shouldnt be away anyways, if these decisions are game changing for you then maybe you need a better team :man_shrugging:

0 Likes

So rather than keep your best toons on your roster, you throw them in scavenger missions or territories knowing that you could get screwed later :man_facepalming: You can easliy complete scavenger missions with 5* toons, and during a survival road you switch your territory teams out so you can complete the stages you need, then you put them back. None of these things are a big deal. If these are the excuses as to why you cant compete in survival road then you should take some time and build up a better roster

0 Likes

Remember when there was NEVER a calendar/schedule? I wonder what those who need it so badly, down to the exact times, would have done back then?

1 Like

Would you look at that…

Continuing the discussion from :crossed_swords:️ Tournament Calendar [Updated 09/17/2018]:

2 Likes

Although its already wrong as raid & level up are due to finish at the same time tomorrow :confounded:

1 Like

Wow… 100% right on the money on the events (we can forgive the times)! Damn!!!

Continuing the discussion from :crossed_swords:️ Tournament Calendar [Updated 09/17/2018]:

2 Likes

Lmao… cheers, @IronandWine

1 Like

Looks like the only reason I was even off was because they decided to cut us a break and make the solo raid more than 23 hours and the same with the faction sr and that’s a good thing so no complaints here.

Keep surviving guys… :grin:

1 Like

It is so very predictable. I nailed it. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

closed #37

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

0 Likes