What’s your rating of the event? (higher is better)
- Technical: No issues I can remember. [See Parker’s post below though]
- Communication: The event information was good, as usual
- Tournaments: I really enjoyed the different war flavors. Some were more fun than others (I think Berserk Blitz was a favorite, and the Firey Blitz was a great equalizer), but the variation really spiced up the core feature of this game.
- Missions: Difficulty was a bit uneven, but that’s ok. This gave some additional motivation to war.
- Stash: This was a good way to hand out bonus rewards. If this returns for the next set of wars, I would like to see some lower-level gear (elite rare and ultra rare) included, which is relatively hard to get in the quantitites you need it.
In total, this was a fun set of wars with cool bonus incentives and practically no downsides. The massive influx of trainers from this event has, however, ruined level up tournaments; scores are off the charts now.