- Technical: The event went smoothly after starting a day late (and IIRC there was a bit of delay with some of the rewards, nothing major).
- Communication: The event description on the blog was comprehensive and informative, save for come inconsistencies with the cost (and this is partially my fault after pointing out something that looked like an error…)
- Roadmap: I cannot say anything about the roadmap, as I did not get to play it. I hear it was challenging and some people went in not expecting this
- Missions: The Daily missions were generally easy to do. The SR mission was highly annoying, however, because of the three separate timers: Daily SR reset time, Daily mission reset time, Event daily mission reset time. I often found myself in the situation where I had time to do some SR stages, but doing so would mean missing out on the next daily mission coming up. In the future, I would recommend syncing the event daily mission timer with one of the other timers for events like this, or reducing the number of required stages. i don’t even remember the week-long missions tbh.
- The stash was fantastic, I loved it. 18 walkies and 18 bags! Lots of cans. Random other useful stuff. Amazing!
- Why was it possible to buy more stash tokens than you could use? Pure trap for people who don’t pay attention
- I like the format of being able to get small quantities of newer cards from week-long events, or other high-value stuff. Prices seemed very reasonable for the effort.
Overall: 8/10, one of my favorite week-long events so far.