What’s your rating of the event? (higher is better)
- Technical: Nothing to report. [ETA: See the post by @Slyest below]
- Communication: As usual, the information given in advance was quite good. Language like “It’s the race of races and speed is what counts!” is quite misleading though - speed mattered a tiny bit more than in regular SR event, but it was overall still irrelevant. The information provided was enough to figure this out.
- Events: The three difficulties of SR events are Regular, Hard, and Nightmare. Where was Nightmare? Instead we got Easy mode, which is just ridiculous. Why would you itroduce a new tier of toons and then design a new event for 5* toons? This has no place in the game. Give us nightmare. Since its reintroduction, I think we only had it twice, and never as a solo. If you don’t want it in the regular rotation, at least for SR themed events like this. Hard mode is already way too easy with 6* only. I have two Sclass toons, none higher than T2L2, and it’s way too easy; I can’t imagine how painfully boring this must be for people with more. Bring back at least some fun and excitement to PvE play.
- Black market: This was great, selection of new-ish cards available, good haul for completing with a reasonable placement. Various other resources as well. Weapon box was pay/gold/multiple wins only, but that’s fine. I like having useful 6* available in choice boxes like this, there’s still a couple I would have a good use for.
- Store: The 150 coin offer was good, I wish it was available more often. Tires seemed way overpriced.
Overall, SR is in a bad shape I feel. Format is mostly stale, and instead of keeping up with the massive power boosts that the game had, you regress to 5* level? I like SR, and the content update made it more interesting, but this was almost a year ago and people actively playing SR have solved the stages a long time ago for difficulties harder than Hard mode, such as daily SR. Given the few event types the game has, you should not let the only real PvE mode stagnate, let alone regress like this. That said, overall I still have a favorable opinion, because the rewards were good (although slightly diminished by the Princess cards this week), and because, well, I like SR. Not as much as I liked it six months ago, and by far not as much as I liked it two years ago.