What’s your rating of the event? (higher is better)
- Technical: I don’t remember anything noteworthy, except sme minor issues at the beginning of the event maybe
- Communication: As always detailed enough.
- Missions: Weekly missions were relatively easy, but did give ussomething to do. No complaints. Cake mission should have stayed up until the end of the event - if you’re still selling banners, people should get to fully use them.
- Black market: Toon seems great, should have been in the museum though. Cake amounts were weird, I ended up with 35 cakes and no way to get the five missing ones. Give us some way to burn off te excess stuff, even for low value.
- Store: Gold offers seemed bad (unless you were very close to hitting the next cake layer maybe). Free gifts are always welcome. Kal should have been in a box.P2P side events were a bit confusing - balloons, wine bottles etc., could have been streamlined.
- Stash: I dont mind having a few things unused at the end of the event (and the poker cards were much worse) but here I don’t quite understand why the stash/tokens were limited. F2P rabbing everything would ave been, what, 15 extra pulls or so? Even spenders would not have gone far over the amount neeed for max cake, which was not close to finishing a third time. Could have just let us do it.
Good toon that seemed accessible (I hope people who can’t level up that much could get him), Bonus cards and lots of gifts - a worthy anniverary event. Though compared to the disgrace that was last year’s, everything is going to seem good I guess.
Event itself: 8/10 Kals in a box: 0/1