What’s your rating of the event? (higher is better)
- Technical: I don’t remember anything noteworthy here
- Communication: Event info was good as usual. I have some complaints about the calendars: if a tournament is marked with the event symbols, it should tie into the event. One of the early SR events and the current levelup were marked as belonging to this event, but did not have anything to do with it (unlike war and onslaught, which had no connection to the event either, but also no Curious Conundrum markings). Some consistency here would be appreciated.
- Roadmaps: The roadmaps were not interesting in any way, but you had a whole week to do them (with the exception of the last act, which you could only complete on the last day. Nothing special, but a nice and resource-saving way of doing a roadmap like this.
- Store and Offers: Gold offers seemed to expensive (although I got one as I was 50 cubes short). Offers (except the free one) seemed to expensive as well, but I did not pay attention to this at all, so I might be wrong. Bonus cubes for SC members is a nice bonus for people still subscribed.
- Missions: Having almost everything in the event happen through bonus missions was obviously very kind to players as they still get the extra cards from the levelup milestones, and some extra resources. I don’t want every event to be like this, but having this mechanic in the rotation is definitely very welcome. Some creativity in the missions would be nice, in this iteration it was just additional milestones.
- Musuem: Here we only had the toon. I greatly enjoyed this design and am somewhat tempted to claim him.Probably not the strongest or most competitive, but should prove useful for some players.
- Stash: The stash contained lots of welcome extra resources. I dislike stashes with such unbalanced odds; 64 pulls did not get me a single Clem card. (Maybe it’s ok for a stash with some obviously marked chase pull, like the Sheila stash in December). I don’t mind it so much as I got some useful stuff, but it feels bad, like you’re being cheated.
This is an event that was hard to rate, as it was effectively a strict bonus and did not take space away from anything else. As such it was maybe not quite optimal, but it’s hard to argue with pure bonus value