EVENT ENERGY CANS

Can we PLEASE get back to having sales on event energy refills consistently, especially during the correlating events? SR road, no SR energy for sale. We had the recent Raid event, hit or miss raid energy sales. And while we are on the subject, can we bring back the sales where we got 2-10 cans without the stupid stuff included? I know you LOVE the RNG gamble bags, but WE THE PLAYERS do not. We don’t need smelling salts, burts, or item tokens. We need energy to compete in your events.

2 Likes

How can you possibly say that?¿?¿?

2 Likes

There really is no SR refill can offers…

Just use 200 coins and get a can

High_Power so help me god keep your mouth shut. What we really need are trait trainers and none of those useless aiden and lilith trainers.

3 Likes

You need God to help you?

Okay @phantom2, I’ll take it to the team :heart:

2 Likes

@RedReaper i am god

That’s false. We all know Shaggy is God.

1 Like

@RedReaper shit is he here dont let him see me he will challenge me to mortal kombat. jumps out of a window

1 Like

Not sure if your trying reverse physc here on scopes to hope they bring more of what we “dont” need but i think we all need different things. I wouldnt say lilths and adens are uselss.

what are liliths and adens?

r/woosh mate

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.