European Ad Access Update

2 Likes

Shouldn’t laugh but that bottom one tickled me😂

1 Like

Add in 760 coins from leagues, another 200 from scav missions… Adds up to a big pull per month

2 Likes

Most of those coins gained by watching vids were used for glove & shirts offer and war cans anyway.

We multi-task. Well I do. But I’m female so I may have an advantage there. So yes.

1 Like

Except… it caps

1 Like

This is accurate.

Work to pull.

Pull to need work.

1 Like

Haha I mean do date my files yymmdd cause it keeps shit in order.

But let’s be real.

AMERICA F’ Yeah

1 Like

Actually, it was acknowledged, at least 3 times, and we were even told that it wasn’t going to be a quick fix.

3 Likes

Seriously?
AI ? What’s that?
Skullgate, never head of it.
Closing Region transfers, that’s ringing a bell.
European ads update the new rave.
This community can’t get behind one thing for long enough to make a difference, no wonder the company continues to treat players awful.

3 Likes

Wait, so because other things are broken, the community can’t be please one broken thing is due to be fixed? Or are you suggesting that the community is spreading itself too thin in it’s complaining?

I don’t see what the issue is?

Exactly the problem.

Ok. I stand corrected. I didn’t spot either of them. I only read threads once and move on to what’s new and even then not always all the way through, so I obviously missed it.

What would be fair to say, though, was that there wasn’t an obvious announcement/update in a new thread started by scopely specially or in an official-looking way to say that they were looking into it, which would have been drawn to everyone’s attention in a more obvious way.

1 Like

Sorry let me rephrase, I don’t understand what your issue is?

Can you really blame us, it has been a :poop:Show recently to put it mildly :man_shrugging:t3: Ps this thread is great news

1 Like

Only problem I have with that is those replies were ages ago LG, but this is really great news🤗

It’s not Just Euro players that aren’t able to watch ads. I live in the US and I haven’t been able to watch videos is months. So hopefully this “fix” will address this too.

1 Like

Ok great. Now how about Asian/Ocianic/African/South American players?

Finally solved my problem - I had NetGuard on. :laughing:

3 Likes

The 2 That last geek mentioned, posted April 11. April 15.

April 24.

2 Likes