Error code: content 2 ugh

Anyone ever get this issue when switching devices? If so how did you solve it?

You can try uninstal reinstal if that dont work go to scopely and send them a message with your acc code etc

Já perdi uma conta 3 anos Atrás com o mesmo erro, Scopely manda resposta dizendo que vai concertar o erro com respostas padrões e estúpidas que não resolvem nada.

Também estou com o erro há mais de 47 horas sem acesso ao jogo, aguardando a boa vontade da scopely, já fiz todos procedimentos de limpar cachês, desinstalar e reinstalar, tentar por outros dispositivos e nada… Estou aguardando a incompetência da scopely que só dá respostas padrão e evasivas

Contacted them 24 hours ago, still can’t get in

@BigDog - Please contact our customer support by following this linkhttps://scopely.com/customer-support/so they can have a look at this issue for you.

Note: Remember to provide them your account code if possible. (you will find this code in the following format within your player profile in the game (XXX-XXX-XXX)](https://scopely.com/customer-support/)
GR

Já fiz isso, quero minha conta de volta

Getting the run around from support. Been 2 days now, missing gold bars and a class maps

Please PM me your account code for the investigation.

GR

Hello everyone,

The team is still looking into this issue as we speak but please if you are impacted by the Content 2 Error and you have not done so please send me your Account code via PM. Thanks :slight_smile:

GR

Hi there,

I do not guarantee if that will fix or help with this issue. I know that this is not the kind of experience you would like to have. Please bear with us as we do our best in fixing this. I’ll be resolving this ticket but rest assured that this will be looked into.

Thank you for your patience and understanding regarding this matter. I hope that this won’t stop you from enjoying the game and I apologize for any inconvenience.

In the meantime, just send us a message if you have other concerns.|

Enjoying the game??? I can’t play or login, awesome customer service

I don’t even know why Scopely Support exists at this point. They are more of a hindrance than a help

I recently spent about 25£ on those green leaf event, i also bought subscription for 22.99£ purely to participate in extra mission. Being locked for a week now, not only I lost almost 50£, as event its finished, I lost precious amount of gear to lvl up my S line toons. On top of all that I lost a spot in my top region faction. I played my ass off over last 6 months to get a spot in. This is ridiculous, being playing the game over 4 years, had a login streak of over 1100 days, u totally screw me down with this content error.

At least you haven’t missed 2 weeks of things

2 weeks? Wow… After 2 weeks I would just deläte the game from my phone and move on in my life. What’s the reason you’re holding on to this for this long?

Bump! Still with the team I assume

Acho que eu sou a pessoa que mais mensagens enviei aqui no fórum e o administrador apenas me ignora, nem mesmo as PM ele responde, na verdade, acredito que eles não saibam resolver, algum estagiário deve ter feito porcaria e perdeu todos os dados das nossas contas

Sorry I don’t speak the same language @Liliane84

I think I’m a person who posts more here in the forum and the admin just ignores me, not even as PM he responds, in fact, I believe they don’t know resolvers, some intern must have done crap and lost all account data