Erika Offer from shop

broken-pos

#1

Hello guys

This Erika is she will users get her as 6* or need to level her and acseend ?


Erika For Sale!
#2

What a joke you have a 5% chance of pulling her odds are you will spend $500 On all crates and get 0 of her


#3

It doesn’t help me with my question though :slight_smile:


#4

Its a 6* no need to ascend her


#5

I guess good luck on that 5% chance


#6

What 5%?


#7

Yep its only a 5% chance on pulling her 95% chance you get coins


#8

Ahhh… damn!

Was thinking I could get her lol. I’m not spending 150 US with 5% chance never


#9

It had me fooled at 1st until I looked at odds


#10

Wait yours is 150 my is 100


#11

Me2… I have r bought will never spent 100 us for 5% it should be 100%


#12

woah, $100 and not even a guarantee? dang…


#13

Good old scopley trying to get that money


#14

Will never do it for 100US glad I wrote here lol!!! Was one click away from buying her that offer


#15

Erika is meh now a days violet is the one to buy if ur gonna take the gamble


#16

Okay - but stil… 5% for 100 :dollar: no thanks


#17

They won’t give out the better toons with a guarantee like they did for Herschel or Alpha otherwise how will they make money. Scopes are sneaky devil’s


#20

Same offer with 6 Star Violet.


#21

Yea but 8,250 coins costs 100 anyway so if your gonna buy the coins anyway this offer is a little more special


#22

The coins + a chance to have Erika would be fairer