Ericka not reviving

Check out this video. I want all to see this bs. Please play attention to Shiva, who is dead. When the video starts, Ericka rushes and Shiva does not revive. Since this happens so often, I had to capture it as soon as I could.

I reported it to Scopely support and they actually say they see it working “as intended”. They say they have reviewed the video and they see that she revives Ty…which happens AFTER Shiva is dead and Ericka rushes the second time. This is bs.

@kallishane I want you and the forum managers to see this

1 Like

I think you need watch your video again. Tyrese dies more than once.

1 Like

I think YOU need to watch again…Ty is alive when it starts. Shiva is dead. Ericka is rushing when it starts and Shiva stays dead. Ty is obviously already up alive.

Yeah Tyrese got revived each time.

1 Like

Lol man I see your pissed but really just watch it again pause it a few times thru

1 Like

YOU NEED TO WATCH IT AGAIN…
HE IS DEAD AT START AND REVIVED

2 Likes

Lol escalation

1 Like

Dead dead dead tyrese at start of video

1 Like

Tyrese is dead each time… and the reason why your struggling so much is because your running Erika lead on attack… just switch her for mira. Tyrese would have killed a bunch of those toons with his ar with mira as lead.

2 Likes

Thank you for the advice Rockdale. I’m actually not struggling much at all. Ericka lead works very well for me. We all lose battles so that’s not a big deal, but again, appreciate your recommendation.

Hahaha! I actually see it now…It happened pretty quickly with Ty and I was watching Shiva. Took a little bit to catch that. I appreciate you not being rude about it, Ransom. I was highly frustrated because it’s happened before. I wanted to try and catch it but this is obviously not one of them.

3,2,1,…YIKES !!!

d357d460fda9348af505aa58c6cfe0830b549f18_1_690x241
bait

Not a problem :sunglasses:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.