Epic Weapons Cache is Terrible

The Epic Weapons Cache returns and it is just as bad as it was previously. The 5* weapons themselves are all badly made and the odds breakdown is laughable where you have the lowest chances to get something that is epic or a weapon on an ‘Epic’ ‘Weapon’ wheel.

The entire seems 100% geared around the broken armory token economy right now and they are banking on players pulling for the base resource (aka 5* weapon era version of MATERIALS) to be able to even craft and upgrade weapons.

There needs to be better 5* weapons in the wheel, there needs to be better odds of actually getting a weapon on a weapon wheel and less for armory tokens… with more ways of getting armory tokens from actual gameplay.

In my video I also touched on the fact that we rarely ever see weapons as part of event reward structures and they can be nice to work for especially if you have a good selection of 4* weapons that are rare. Burn on attack, Bleed on attack, Off Trait specials etc. something that does not exist at a good quality could be good to work for.

Would you like there to be Special Weapons in Event Rewards?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

2 Likes

F2p bucket ftw

2 Likes

its sad that weapon crafting is now P2P smdh

the 4* weapons are better on the wheel than the 5* weapons, this is the issue.

My 5* weapon vs. yours, what would you prefer?

1 Like

What did you except from scope? You thought they will give you anything useful for your $? Lol

1 Like

We need more free 5* weapon I have 2 the one you get for free and Charlie’s forks

Sadly I’d rather have 10k tokens

1 Like

Weapons wheel is terrible for people who choose to pull on it.

1 Like

people will pull more so for the tokens than the weapons.
Scopes has created another bottle neck

2 Likes

It is worse than previous at least the one with that stun focus gun.

Here, you can have it. I got it on the chance box a few days ago with league coins

1 Like