End of January and?

Still no legacy list…And still no another legacy character in game…
@JB.Scopely you said a team do this after new year ,quick".

5 Likes

Who needs a list anyways, I prefer everything to be spontaneous and erratic.

4 Likes

Bcs we need to know who is going to be ascendable.and who we can use as a benedikt or sell in depo bro.

3 Likes

Only fodder doubles… Even if they make a list they’ll be another list after that one. Don’t fodder unless a double…

13 Likes

February.

End of January and it’s February

1 Like

If they speed up legacy ascendables release rate I couldn’t care less about a list.

6 Likes

Agreed. On the assumption that the rate of two per month is not considered an acceptable rate

2 Likes

I will second this I used both my Eric’s for ascension it’s taken me working my arse off this event to get enough medals for Eric and Yvette should have waited a week for a few more Benedict’s!

No list pease! There are more important things to worry about than a dumb list…

1 Like

Like removing territory change of ownerships… that really can’t be that hard?

It shows no one at Scopely plays the game

No special log in event either.

I’ve never really understood the fascination with these lists. Most people don’t have half the toons and then we whine that most of the toons turn out to be useless or disappointing.

2 Likes

Please no list. Just puts me in a bad mood to wait 12 months for them tomake one of my toons ascendable

4 Likes

So what if u burn toons for fodder then they become ascendable next year? No telling how many Eric’s I’ve burned in 2 years. Around 5 I’m guessing. Luckily held on to 2. Just hang on to everyone. Maybe they should give unlimited roster space instead of a darn list

3 Likes

Then i will be just sad…

or just make trainer stack

Prestige Michonne better be at the top of that MF list…

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.