Early Raid Timeout

Lately when I go to do revenge raids for my faction I have been getting timed out in the first 10 seconds of the battle. I just wanted to know if anyone else has experienced this?

Yes but rarely

1 Like

Is it happening when you log onto game and go straight to raiding? If so then I believe its been said that it’s because the server caught up from your last log in in the middle of your raid, so it was reading it as you having been in the raid from old time to new time. If that’s when its happening give it a couple minutes after logging in before starting to raid.

1 Like

Pay the food to refresh before you raid to avoid this annoying problem. Hate it when it happens but it never does this when you don’t hit the first person that shows up on the raid screen.

Yeah I have tried that, alot of people are saying it’s an old bug from the beginning. I have been playing since then and this is the first time this happened to me and now it won’t stop :confused:

A faction mate of mine had never experienced this issue like others did until this recent update came out. He had it for a couple days and it seems to have gone away now. Hopefully a dev or someone can come along and give you a better answer.

Happened twice to me recently.