Dwight missing stuff roadmap

Where exactly is the roadmap we were “promised” for getting the stuff to complete the Dwight collection? We were told we would be getting it Monday. It’s Monday & there’s no roadmap yet. But yet you give us another worthless lvl up event with the same unrealistic expectations. Are you trying to push away your player fan base? Because your doing a really good job of it. Isn’t your motto “Player’s 1st”? You guys have dropped the ball on the game & your player’s. You just keep making the same mistakes over & over again, if you don’t fix this problem your going to continue to lose long time player’s & new one won’t even stick around after they hear what you’ve done to the game. LISTEN TO YOUR PLAYER BASE BEFORE IT’S TOO LATE.

Not sure a roadmap was promised, Shane did say last week that something was in the works and it would be hard…

My guess is that it’s the milestones in this faction level up.

It was promised and we were told it was going to be very hard but a scopely promise is not a promise, it’s to please your ears at the time and hope you are as stupid as they are and completely forget all about it.

I don’t care if it’s hard or not . Give us the roadmap we were told was coming by @kalishane in another Dwight post.

It’s just let down after let down with this company. Was unable to get some of Dwight’s barbed wires because sorry I can’t hit your 1.25 million milestones because you guys won’t release gear maps, rendering it next to impossible for me to further advance in any kind of level up over 100k lately since the 5 6* I managed to get are already maxed out T3’d. So because I’m unavailable to score high enough for milestones on the ridiculously high milestones, I miss out on a great character that everyone else gets to have. It’s incredibly annoying that even if you try your best in this game there’s a way to screw you over.

Please DON’T worry. Instead of explaining if there’ll be any other ways to get these barb wires or weapon parts or shirts, they’ll just keep closing threads and leaving us in the dark until they gather up some cheesy, corny, answer that barely answers the question in the first place.

THEY NEVER PROMISED A DAMN THING. GODDAMN IT LEARN TO READ. NOBODY HAS PROMISED A DAMNED THING AND SOME OF YOU PEOPLE ALWAYS SEEM TO BELIEVE YOU WERE PROMISED SOMETHING WHEN THEY NEVER USED TO WORD ‘PROMISE’ THEMSELVES WHEN REPLYING OR POSTING. THERE WAS NEVER A POST THAT SAID ‘WE PROMISE TO RELEASE A ROADMAP SO THE PLAYERS THAT MISSED OUT CAN COMPLETE THEIR DWIGHT COLLECTION’. I am on edge. No time ever has the word PROMISE been used ever! Don’t you forget that next time you decide to say that they promised anything to us.

grind harder next time. I slacked A LOT during this event. I didn’t get to make a museum collection pull for red plastic pieces, but I did get the AK-74 and Dwight. I SLACKED A LOT! I only ascended 2 5* to 6* to try to make more points in solo level ups. Not once did I reach 500k. You must of been slacking more than me to not get him or the AK-74. Blame yourself, don’t blame Scopely!

I do agree with you on vague information though, I hate that shit!

We were told there was going to be another roadmap for Dwight. If you noticed the word promised is in “quotation marks”.

Was wondering about this myself, but again I didn’t see where they said we’d have a map. Just a catch up which would be difficult which I’m assuming is this level up. Sadly me and a few in my faction in chilton won’t be getting him

I have grinded to do events. It was the unrealistic expectations for lvl up tournament milestones

so there was no promise, end of discussion!

Yeah I get it, I really do. But perhaps they should’ve made it a little easier. Good for you, you only had to do this and that, but some people have different rosters than you and require harder work efforts than you do, so maybe I was unable to achieve these things by the things i mentioned (high and inconvenient timed milestones), not for my lack of trying.

I am truly sorry I am an asshole Luke, I really am. I just get passionate sometimes with my love/hate relationship with this community. I understand you too and realize it is not the same for everybody and things may be harder for someone else than they are for me. Sorry again buddy, but I meant what I said.

Sorry you got screwed over!? I know you tried, but I would say you didn’t try hard enough. To be honest if I didn’t get Dwight myself, I would have made 1 hate post, and ended it with ‘it is what it is, oh well’ and moved on. It truly does suck the big one!

I got Dwight, I just wanted his rifle too. The milestone’s in lvl up tournaments made it impossible to get the needed pieces. They re-ran the first roadmap for it, why not run the other 2 again?

If I remembered correctly, barbed wires never went up to 1.25Mil. I’ve certainly didn’t put up any numbers close to that and I still got way above the minimum required wires for him.

I easily had enough wire, but am short on shirts and using a level up for a makeup event when everyone who needs to make up obviously has no level up resources left after the past two weeks is ridiculous. Been playing a year and a half and I’m seriously considering quitting this game because of this event. Working towards something for 45 days to find out it is unobtainable is a real slap in the face to some of your customers.

I’m the opposite I need 115 wires as I lost my ygl when the level ups were on which made it impossible for me to get what I needed,now need to hit 1.25mill to get them and like most others just don’t have the toons now for the points,I’m just going to scrape the gun parts at 500k which I also need but only just but at least I’ve got something just gutted I didn’t get Dwight from this,seems harsh as there seems loads of shirts about and lower milestones yet barbs are way higher milestones,why can’t they be on the same level…

You are probably correct. But unfortunately I couldn’t hit the 500-750k range either except for one level up due to only having one 6* able to be leveled from t2 lv 70 to t3 lv80 in the span of the duration of this part of the event. Maybe I could’ve tried a little harder but by no means could I have hit 500k or even 250k every level up.

I dont remember her saying roadmap, I remember her saying it would be difficult and would come in the form of milestones and mystery bags. I think people assumed roadmap.

The logic is sound coming from scopely. Screw the players by making the “difficulty” a milestone which most won’t reach after so many level ups and it being faction level up. There is no player first mentality here. A roadmap with a higher difficulty would have been what should have been done. Not this sadistic milestone nonesense. Seriously, they are trying to give a way to get our remaining stuff, but do it this way?