Drop leader position in faction and

I would like to see the faction drop leader available under the friendly defense and not the main one anymore.
There’s no defense on the main team during the week of no events for instance it when you have the drop leader up for your faction.
Thx

1 Like

Even a third slot of some kind just for drop leader availability for the faction

1 Like

Are you sure this is what makes sense? Because I’m fine with the way it is now and would rather keep it like this instead of the opposite way. Not everyone cares about rep and would rather keep up their main defense for faction mates to practice on.

A 3rd slot would be the beat.

2 Likes

But but but… my rep shows how good I am!

1 Like

I seem to do a lot of switching back and forth like you say

Special Drop Leader Spot would be best but since that doesn’t exist in the game at the moment it still makes the most sense to make it the friendly leader until they do get it in the game. Since the initial buzz wore off no one really does any duels unless they are trying something out and like Vetramont said you would both be online anyway and it would be really easy to make the swap as needed. In the meantime, you can help your team out 24/7 and for those that do care about rep your not being penalized for doing so.

I would also hope that when they do finally give us the slot for our faction team leader they also give us an avatar slot as well. Don’t really see how getting this into the game would require much work. Make it happen Scopes. I’m tired of having to look at Mirabelle’s helmet and Carls ugly mug all the time.

I like it the way it is. If you care about rep then it makes sense to make friendly have a drop lead but I thought the point of friendly duels was so people can try out your faction mates can try out your defense. See what you need to tweek or cahnge completely. You make it to where you use it as a drop lead then it defeats the purpose.

As a player, I like this idea. This decision doesn’t rely on me, though. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Simply add a 3rd button to set your faction helper separate to main and friendly defence. There’s room in the edit team section for an additional button.

Start ghosting

1 Like