Drop crates galore

So I have around 3k yangs. Out of all the crates I’ve collected, I’ve acquired 100 cones, zero keys and a tremendous amount of yangs. Is anyone else having any luck out there?

2 Likes

They have resetted our bucket chances to zero percent, keep on surviving

11 Likes

Nope! Haven’t received any keys or cones!!

U have 100 more collectables than me, over 10k yangs

May have gotten 1 crate with ice cream in it or I may have just been daydreaming. I’m full of Yang. Got about 3,485 right now and 20 Yin. I dont think Scopely understands what Yin and Yang actually mean just like they dont understand what shotgun shells are

2 Likes

You must be in the unlucky bucket, sorry.

1 Like

Shotgun shells are for them fancy super automatic assault rifles right? lol

1 Like

I’ve received may be 1 key and 1 cone open in all the ones I’ve had. I have 8k yangs and redeemed 8 yin/yang tokens in the stash

i have like 5K yangs

200 blue keys. 100 ice cream. Almost 13k or raid score. What a farce.

Same dude. One set of keys. Many many yang

15k in Yangs 200 ice cream no keys

I got 100 ice cream cones rest was those stupid yangs

9k yang.
0 keys, 0 cones.

I got 200 or 250 blue keys on like my second open. Thought they’d be at least a little more available. Went the whole rest of the time with nothing but the yangs… Guess I just got lucky early.

The buckets in poopleys server rooms are overflowing with yangs, so they’re bailing them out. Enjoy not being able to spend them on anything.

5,500 yangs
0 blue keys
0 ice cream cones

Woot woot just got a hundred keys

so that’s 100 keys, 5210 Yang (and maybe 100 ice cream or i may have just day dreamed about that)

They just added (TRASH) collections to trade for this yang itens overdose

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.