Draft arena, bravo

finally feeling like a have ,instead of a havenot, can this feeling never go away?

12 Likes

I’d just wait to make sure it wasn’t tutorial mode or glitched lol

3 Likes

Don’t you ruin this for me , using toons that I have no hope of obtaining is awesome

25 Likes

I lost all 4 times. I win 99.9 of the time in war and raids so this draft thing really pissed me off

1 Like

I feel the same way lol. I got excited when I saw Wayland and other promo toons. This is probably the only chance I will get to use them.

4 Likes

Is that a fact? :unamused:

1 Like

I really like getting to finally play with the p2p toons, especially amber. It’s cool to see what’s it like with the best toons in the game.

2 Likes

yes it is a true certified fact that his ego is always tied to a phone game and the forum here and he is sad now

1 Like

Tiny violin plays in the background.

Draft mode was loads of fun!

5 Likes

What sucked is I have no idea how to use these mythical characters.
Plus the locked weapons being lowest\original stats sucked. Didn’t know till I already picked those characters.

2 Likes

Whales being humbled lol ofc ppl complaining… I like arenas and idea to upgrade all the old toons. Now can we have some variety in our routines bring me some onslaught now n then even ur silly hordes. Variety is good. Arenas kinda fun got me playing retired acct a bit. Kudos

2 Likes

Yeah I liked it too, fun being a whale for a day

4 Likes

Scope low key snapped with drafts. With drafts you can get a first person glance and see how the whales made short work of our defense teams lol

2 Likes

So far - best mode! Totally enjoyed to play with toons i will never get :))
Generally Arena is a breath of fresh air, something different and tnx to rng i beat few whales :DDD U can’t buy luck, suckers!

1 Like

So I assume everyone here is in platinum?

I only briefly logged in to collect rewards and use world energy before work so it’s worrying me that you’re all talking about it in the past tense. Is it still up?

Almost Im diamond 3

What’s your score?

when in low leauge. you get to chose 4 5* and 1 6* and all defences is with 6*. was hard to win

1 Like