Dr. Stevens Survival Road

So i can get dr stevens as my first survival road depot toon and i was wondering if anyone could tell me what he needs for teir 2 3 and 4 please and thank you

7 multitools, One to T2, Two to T3 and Four to T4. plus other common gears

3 Likes

Tier 2 x3 Bloody Jacket x3 Compass x1 Multi-Tool Knife -
Tier 3 x3 Compass x4 Weathered Journal x1 Wool Beanie x2 Multi-Tool Knife
Tier 4 x4 Weathered Journal x6 Police Shield x1 Army Walkie Talkie x4 Multi-Tool Knife

Slightly guessing as i havent got him, but the SR zeke & jesus substituted the flak and school bag for the knifes, so assume its same principle

1 Like

Thank yall so much, there are nice peeps on these fourms

He’s your first? You should definitely go with Ezekiel then. A lot more versatile use.

3 Likes

I mean i lile the guradian and crit and bonus health with 6* Ezekiel and carl as a lead they be a pretty good team but im going for Dr stevens instead but ill get him next :wink:

1 Like

I got him for those yellow only walker stages in sr and he’s great with 6* Ezekiel and Annie lead + 2 stun debuffers (Glenn and Siddiq).

sr eze aint that guardian eze, and not even ascendaple, but he is good, lot better that dr stevens

edit, ouh you meat guardian that stevens is… sorry, my bad

1 Like

SR zeke would be better. If you have 6* zeke you don’t really need more guardian- you can’t have them both shield in the same go anyway. I still run SR zeke on attack, he makes raiding alot quicker, and means I don’t often lose a toon

3 Likes

I have all 3 sr characters. All of them maxed but doc stevens (because i forget about him in my roster) but from all 3 i have to say sr zeke is the most usefull

1 Like