Double attack michone?


#1

Anybody try for double attack for mccone vs disarm? If so is it worth it?


#2

Nobody have feedback?


#3

It is useless to have more atk when you can’t make a crit… Disarm is useless without the 35% of crit in the weapon. i also have on her chance to crit mod 35%. Total 70% of crit. hit. Why would you pull michonne if its no for the specialist skill…


#4

To kill reds


#5

For me she is a support character. For those enemies who have stun in their weapons. Whe is a nice killer but i prefer to have her with crit in her weapon. I already have her with atk mods and she’s pretty bad ass attacking


#6


#7

Why not add double attack for Michone and have double attack with Ar with crit mods under Mirabelle as lead


#8

I prefer my Dwight to her


#9

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)


#10

dwight shits all over michonne


#11

No need for foul language


#12

Double attack doesn’t get rid of her disarm but it would remove her confuse. Personally I have her with 35 crit on the gun and 35 crit chance mod and I still love her. I wouldn’t get rid of her consuse stat for double attack.


#13

I’d keep her confuse I love the confuse on mine and Michonne is way way way better than Dwight


#14

Michonne > dwight
Confuse > double attack
You want her to crit as much as possible so def go for 35 crit. Crit damage is also really nice if you pick up a good crit damage mod.


#15

poor baby :cry:


#16

Confuse is so valuable. Especially against shield teams. Double attack on her is a waste.


#17

Double attack on Michonne is awesome best to have one with double attack and one with confuse.


#18


#19

Nice weapon on ya michonne jake ima liking it lol


#20

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.