Don't work too hard on the design guys

These are just the few we found @Maximus

Scopely employees like:
tFohZQ0fAhKTu

23 Likes

yeah the reskins for Bo and Megan just a super lazy effort

5 Likes

That gif tho :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

They recycle thru the same templates for stances too. Just waiting for a new S Class with this slouch crouch:

2 Likes

Lol “slouch crouch” really the best way to word it. I honestly believe that gif best describes Scopely bc how hard is it to make new characters really? Especially with the money they have coming in. If you’re going to come out with some new trainers with new names the least you could do is melt their face like Abel or idk give them a “i shit myself stare” like James. Be creative ya know? Not like homeboy in the gif, don’t be him.

1 Like

27 Likes

Baby - were you referring to this “I shit myself” stare?

7 Likes

Lmfao YES! I know thats supposed to be a soul patch beard but it looks like drool. So he looks as tho he’s drooling down his face while also shitting his pants, and we want more of these beautifully creative and thought out toons

4 Likes

Oh. My. GOD. LOLOLOLOL that really does look like drool and it’s the very first time I’ve ever seen his soul patch in that light! Now he looks more “Hide Yo Kids” to me than “I shit my pants” but it could honestly go either way.

3 Likes

He’s always been a hide your kids type toon… has the look a young rolf Harris and look at what he didgery did…

@Parker don’t be giving scopes ideas about inter genre characters… thanos flicking those prya rampage teams

There’s plenty of toons already that can give you sufficient a Thanos snap, bang and the dirt is gone, type experience lol

Don’t I know it… just not on favour of the genre mash up… tho spider rick has a ring to it…
Professor Stevens ?

One Star Strong John in my opinion is the I just Shat my pants character.

2 Likes

There’s a thread here on the forums how Jacki is a direct ripoff of the poster of Black widow, down to the batons…

Must be another pixel famine at Scopely HQ, help them out by purchasing the new battle pass, surely they will spend the extra money on improving the game.

3 Likes

Lmao that’s how games are made .Scopes just makes it very obvious

What’s even sadder is that this:
Screenshot_20200623-032203~2
For Example is so much better work and this Reskin appears in 3 Levels Max.

2 Likes

I cannot unsee the drool.

2 Likes

Good old $copely, you can see their passion in every pixel lol

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.