Does this forum do any good?

I’ve seen some say that JB is on Line more than this forum. Is this true? Do they answer more questions on there? If this is true then should they get rid of this?

2 Likes

It appears he answers more questions on Line but they are unofficial answers and seem to often be taken out of context. But it does seem like less answers are given here, most likely because he is limited to what he can “officially” say

2 Likes

He must not be allowed to say anything lol

1 Like

It looks like he is not even a CM anymore, I can’t see any CMs these days

Not really tbh, they get upset about alot of things, i am on another rts forum nowa days since here this one most things are silenced and its nice to get away from the rts prudes this community has

Where’d GR go? Double the representation and half the replies

1 Like

Half is being generous. I did find it kinda funny to get a reply from Shawn though

1 Like

I recently joined some of these line chats after not being involved in line other than faction chats for a long time. Mostly its bs. But he does give more answers there and he even answers priv messages! Just seems like he actually pays attention there but really it’s still remarks to non important stuff just like here. I do however think he favors certain players and it’s pretty obvious.

2 Likes

I wish we could see more from other Scopely employees and IUGO again. I preferred the team effort feeling than the 1/2 man messenger to an office far, far away.

He has no power unfortunately. Even if he tries to represent our feelings, they just get shut down.

They show up when they have an answer usually…

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.