Does scopely read anything here

Does scopely actually read anything posted here or is it just for grumpy old folks like me to vent? It seems to me its just an extension of thier in game “customer service” designed to erode your will to complain until you have had enough and just toddle off into the sunset shaking your fist at the sky.

7 Likes

nope :pancakes:

5 Likes

Nope if you want to be acknowledged then discord is where it’s at well at least you get some sort of reply.

1 Like

Grumpy old folks

1 Like

I’ll let @WalkerTexasRanger answer this one

5 Likes

Compared to that :poop: show discord, this is where scopes get all there info, it’s obvious we say this they do that

4 Likes

they don’t use this to gather feedback, only to post info for us to discuss amongst ourselves

1 Like

I think they do look to see what people are complaining about and then find ways to make that even harder to come by in the game all in the hopes to squeeze out another buck from the players.

7 Likes

Yep we should really try to use reverse psychology :grin:

1 Like

“Scopely” as the company does not. Some individuals, who probably don’t have much decision power to influence the design choices are logging into the forums still.

https://forums.scopely.com/groups/developertracker

Looking at the last “seen” date, days visited and recent read times, the two devs are most active:

• @TayTron = regular / 7h (the only Scopely employee who still responds to some posts)
  • @Shawn.Scopely = regular / 7h

While the community manager and forum officials who would have been supposed to actually frequent the forums are much worse off:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.