Does scopely dissappoint you more every day?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

2 Likes

This new gearmap is latest for me :cry::persevere:

2 Likes

If this is the way Gear is obtainable…then it’s a failure…

If it’s a extra way to obtain gear…then it’s a nice step in the right direction.

3 Likes

I have more faith in my government than I do scopely

3 Likes

I have more faith in Donald Trump solving the North Korean nuclear crisis with nothing more than a bottle of Hennessy and a box of 20 chicken nuggets.

8 Likes

Well at least Scopley is doing their best, but in the wrong way. I’m thankful for the gear revamp, but they could have kept the farmable gear the way it was. Now we have to play the lottery and hope walkers drop a bag. Merry Christmas lol.

1 Like

Are they really doing their best? I have visions of everyone in the office crowding around Kalishanes computer monitor and laughing at us when the forums explode in anger

5 Likes

Lol I do picture that too.

1 Like

Technically, a quadriplegic has no use of his or her arms and legs. They might be present, but paralyzed.

The new gear map is great. Gold nuggets look promising.

True Paulo no arguments about them making better decisions than scopely tho lol

Have to love how they increased the energy cost for the first stages, used to be 12 per, now is 16. And of course they can’t just have all unlocked so you can choose which you want to farm, but have to farm through all of them in order

They did lower the last one. Not defending, just saying.

And basically no farming now. Sb’s, walkies, flaks and beanies are no longer issues. The secondary gear might be. Overall I consider it an improvement.

absolutely YES!

When your bumps get flagged you question people’s sanity

8 Likes

3 Likes

I felt that the nugget event was a real step forward and the community appreciated this loud and clear. Again thank you @kalishane.

However, why does it seem that Scopely is so afraid to „spoil“ the players that at the same time they

• mess up the gear road maps which will create a massive lack of gear in the future (how should new players even come up with this amount of energy?)
  • put out an overly underwhelming Christmas event, that involves 12 days of farming for a piece of t3 gear (we all know what the odds for these bags are)

I really wanted to dwell on the positive aspect of the nuggets. But now being afraid that I won’t be able to level my toons once my stash of gear dwindles puts a very bitter taste to it.

5 Likes

The winter event ‘grind’ is being blown quite out of proportion to be fair - the required globes and mistletoe aren’t too hard or time consuming to come by, got 1/3 of the expected 1200 needed mistletoe on free energy since it launched.

I’m not going to farm the snowgloves too much as just doing the daily roadmap seemed to net me 750-900. Will have to wait and see in terms of the actual full event rewards, as there are daily rewards too, before really having a good idea on how this event is.

2 Likes

I’m curious what your level is.

I’m level 110 and have plenty of energy, and my teams can auto their way through. I don’t see how this event can be completed by newer players who lack the teams to handle S1 as well as the energy pool needed to farm.

2 Likes