Does anyone know what time blitz war starts?

And possibly the prizes?

1 Like

No blitz war only level up

1 Like

Calendar got updated, but still questionable

1 Like

Doesn’t even say in the calendar that it’s definitely on, it was edited to say war(tbd), whatever the hell that’s about. As for prizes and times if it is on vk didn’t get the jump this time so I haven’t a clue.

1 Like

Lol blitz war who said we are getting one?

There’s nothing on vk yet.

1 Like

Calendar was updated to say Blitz War again with a very cryptic (TBD) beside it. So I’m assuming it is back on just wondering if anyone has inside information on when it starts.

O.k. Cool thanks Jason. I use this forum as my portal to VK.

1 Like

Hopefully we get it then. If I see something on vk I’ll post it.

1 Like

Cool man hopefully right after flut

Yeah that would be awesome. Probably not though because I’m sure people will want to adjust their factions after flut. But I’m delaying my lunch to 1pm just in case LOL :slight_smile:

I’ve been checking like crazy too, mad to war.

Hard to believe no one knows when it will start

1 Like

IF there will ever be one, then it will probably start tomorrow, if not today still, two to three hours after the end of the current event, Faction Level Up.

I remember one starting around 11pm EST like a month or two ago.

Scopely leaving us in the dark again we wont know until after something goes live and then they will tell us…maybe …soon…keep on surviving

2 Likes

Update’s still not on Amazon. Maybe they’re waiting for the update to be available on all platforms since they said there was a bug without 9.3

yeah the bug is those without 9.3 have better critical hit chance hahahahaha

1 Like

1 Like