Do you remember when

…tournaments were hotly contested for the latest OP character?
…it was exciting when a new story roadmap appeared?
…there was never enough wood to finish your building, there was so much to construct!
…your factions actually cared what place they came in each tournament?
…the game didn’t feel like a second job you only turned up at in case the boss gave you the bonus he promised 12 month ago?

I think morale is at an all time low: I have never seen so much negativity, and yes I do think its justified. Lets hope they give us something to fight for in CRW.

Whats the fondest memory you have of the game before it all went to :sleeping::lying_face::poop:?

LOL… now only worth 500 food

So many one-and-done ideas never revisited.

New, limited time territories to compete for - they are there on map, greyed out and so tantalizing

Persona related maps - how good is your citizen only team?

Choose your side events - Wyatt was close to this, do you want him or the gear?

Yes! Especially the persona roadmaps.

In fact any roadmap that can’t be just auto-ed and actually takes a little bit of time to think through would be awesome. They used to be challenging. Now 6 star teams just cut through them.

That event made me a toon hoarder and spurred me to start planning trait limited teams which gave me a jump when SR finally started.

i remember when they added colour… to the characters lol. when there was no such thing as war. when 3* characters were amazing!

The fondest memory:
Probably, the first telltale event. (I know it was shite, but definitely better than Negan event from last year and this Christmas event)

224aif

on my region, this is CONFIRMED!

Good reminder, that event was actually a lot of fun (for us probably not for those who didn’t get a t)

But it was buggy as fuck, just like the rest of terrirories. I really miss it.

TBH a few times when other facs last year were going hard for territories, it became a fun side game battling with like 10 factions hitting us hard and fast.

It was like this emergent gameplay idea, is a top faction holding too many territories? Everyone else join up against them, then it becomes a King of the Hill type situation?

SOMETHING SCOPELY

SpICE THIS SHIT UP

What were the best of these Dandaman?

I’d like to see what we can do to revisit them!

He already listed them out in his post from which you quoted him…

Two things to add to the list @Dandaman has made:

1. Region events to kill so many walkers, level up so many toons, etc…hopefully seeing some 6* t3/t4 bags in as rewards. Don’t recall seeing many of them but once every two months would be good to mix things up and pull together as a region.

2. I’d really like to see faction assault revised with a different reward system for me they’ve made it into a “solo” event rather than a “faction” one like it’s called because of the damage based reward system which doesn’t take into account ticket collection (I’ve got a post/pole on it in the suggestions section on this forum which goes into greater detail if anyone’s interested in a read).

[quote=“LaMoe, post:14, topic:10404”]
I’d really like to see faction assault revised with a different reward system for me they’ve made it into a “solo” event rather than a “faction” one like it’s called because of the damage based reward system which doesn’t take into account ticket collection (I’ve got a post/pole on it in the suggestions section on this forum which goes into greater detail if anyone’s interested in a read).

This exactly. If your not on FA from the start then you get the lower end amount of depot points? Regardless of how much you have farmed. Doesn’t feel that much of a team effort then. Plus time zones et cetera.
Our faction tries to plan them and accommodate everybody so we all get points, but I think it should be a set amount per person and not a stupid leaderboard when it’s supposed to be a team effort.

[quote=“Chaz_86, post:15, topic:10404, full:true”]

For everyone:

Top prize: bag + 5k assault tokens (complete boss in under 12 hours)
2nd prize: bag + 4K assault tokens (complete boss in under 24 hours)
3rd prize: bag + 3k assault tokens (complete boss in under 48 hours)
4th prize: bag + 2k assault tokens (complete boss)
5th prize: 1k assault tokens (not completing the boss)

In addition solo rewards:

Milestone rewards for damage dealt (like in war)
Ranked prizes for where you finish in ticket collection between assaults

https://forums.scopely.com/t/reboot-of-faction-assault-rewards/10274

I remember when the events where you were guaranteed a unique five star wheel pull from farmable tokens raid/roadmap (Christmas, telltale, etc)

It was those days people had to be creative with their teams with different characters when you raided compared to only seeing two leaders (carl, mira)

Those were the days…

See that looks better than what we have currently. All FA needs really is a wee tweak here and there imo :blush:

I definitely would like to see more territory events. We had a total of 1 event in Morgan that was extra tokens for a pull of some sort. Again a total of 1. When territories were introduced like most things seemed fun and exciting now it’s another chore. Mainly because there’s never anything new. Why not have a 2x food , 1 trainer per hour, 2x.5* tokens something that gets added in for limited time. Maybe a world a 5 second fill up on all energy if u have the entire area or prestige tokens there is so many things that could be done to make this game have new life. I definitely agree with faction assault now that everyone figured it out it takes less then 24 hours to kill negan and if u are not on at the start your basically not going to get the points. Make a weekly raid leader board not by ghosting and getting rep. But the weekly activity between raiding and being raided. Way to many just ghost and basically their rep never goes down which is fine if that’s what u do but the leader board means nothing tbh. Actually the lower u are the better for raid events. Give more selection and isn’t same few teams over and over.

I must admit faction assult was a big letdown after all the hype. Another poorly developed grind.

Well the three I listed. Top was the persona limited maps. So many do everything with 1 or 2 teams, this made you look deeper in your roster. It also facilitates faction cooperation as not everyone has a healer (or reviver etc.) of each persona.