Do You Guys Like WD Tokens?

Mine is unchecked and i still get this every map i hit

2 Likes

The worst part is you still get items as reward of the toon you already could redeem. Yesterday I just got 5000 sea shells though I got Ivanova a week ago. You literally get nothing for placing high in events. I doubt that I will be able to get Harper since I need her.

2 Likes

Unless they remove the rng aspect of rewards game won’t improve for the majority of people. Yay…CRW this weekend. How exciting!

1 Like

i was gonna ask the same lol :joy:
then i saw your post

1 Like

Such advanced knowledge comes from being an intellectual.

Single. But an intellectual nonetheless.

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

The rewards are a chance at a chance of spilt into 3 toons and chances are you won’t get it.

Grind, do well in events get rewarded. I’d be happy to just have the pick of one if it was guaranteed for doing the work.

1 Like

Im wonder if socpely will sell pieces of the collections on the last day of the events ??

Considering that mostly of us wont complete any of these collections, this could pair in some way the items needed for completing the collection

They could have done this as a stash and not a wheel. That way for those lucky enough to actually claim one, the excess items wouldn’t be there anymore. Then it actually gives incentive for higher placement as right now you can finish first every time and still get nothing. Finishing first should make your path to completing a lot easier.

2 Likes

Lmao Was thinking about buying more bones but ya that’s crazy.

Honestly, I got a lucky pull and got enough beach balls for Elodie. None would be a dupe for me so I can’t complain. That said, even with my luck on snagging one of the toons I still dislike this whole event. I have been trying to grind but have seen people get lucky pulls not doing anything while others are working hard and won’t come close to getting one. The entire event is way to RNG for it to be fun or make any sense. I hope this is a structure they steer away from in the future.

1 Like

Yet every level I start, this still comes up…

450 coins for 10 more slots. :joy::joy:

1 Like

Maybe because mine is maxed out? But thankfully I don’t get the popup

Its ridiculous they are charging for roster space. This game is practically a big level up that requires resource management and they use roster space as the big seller for sc. Because most anyone left with sc did it for space. Not the amazing 4* daily.

Honestly if it was a 2-3 month event with overall better toons it wouldn’t be that bad

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.