Do NOT Free Willie!

Rant and rave about Willie and his Rubik’s cubes!

I find his 6* AS skill a bit…odd. 100% heal self AND remove all penalties…from a line of…enemies???

Who’s team are you on, Willie???

2 Likes

I was about to comment on that & ya beat me into it lmfao… Recover line of enemies?! Oh suuuuure Scopely, that’s very useful in wars :rofl::man_facepalming:

Good bye willie :rofl:

Because you put trauma on opposition bthen remove penalties initiating trauma damage

17 Likes

Yeah. That right there shows you didn’t comprehend the character. He will be the first Trauma trigger. Since you can stack Trauma, you can do insane amount of damage with his AS.

I found that it is brilliant. You can load a line with many negative status and use his active to get rid of them.

8 Likes

Nice ftp option I think, would go well with bleed, infection, other negative penalty teams

2 Likes

Raulito making comeback as lead lol

1 Like

He’s a friendly willie

2 Likes

Wow, great, kill two T3…
At that speed don’t complain about ms being unreachable :joy:

3 Likes

Where is the free multimeter and cubes we suppose to get

5 Likes

I was just gonna ask about this

You get him to rush applying 4000 trauma damage.
Then with all the debuffs on those toons he can recover them all causing the trauma damage say the toon has 3 negative statuses the trauma damage would be 12,000 which would kill a line of enemies plus all the bonus hp from his overheal.

4 Likes

Yet this can be halfed by Trader

Trauma exists

2 Likes

pretty sure that running on defense with AI he will give trauma to one line and recover from penalties to a different line :confounded:

17 Likes

Trader with his resilience procing 100% of the time, laughs at Willie :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I still think f2p need better options for atk defense is decent enough for f2p.

1 Like

Black market…?

1 Like

No it was next to the free daily gold