Do I play too much or nah?

It’s time for a round of “Do I play too much or nah?” Basically, the way it works is one person says something they have done because they play too much. If the commenter has done the same thing, they will respond with “nah”, if they haven’t done it, they will respond with “you play too much”. Then the commenter will add their own to keep it going. I’ll start below:

Sometimes I wake up, but I’m still tired. So I think I will just clear a stage or 2 and go back to sleep. 2 hours later, I realize I’m screwed, gonna be up for the day, and really tired at work. Do I play too much or nah?

Nah. I have called off work to war for 36 hours straight. Do I play too much or nah?

Yay, I have burnt a pot of rice playing RTS… Wasn’t even war.

Even the videos for coin farming are concerned about how often Scopely have fucked me

That’s hilarious

You play way too much lol.

Sold a kidney on the black market to buy coins

Sat on the toilet playing rts so long both legs went numb

Ahhh that explains what happened to Oscar… Must have been too many CRW weekends and microwave curry dinners in a row.

op

During my wife’s baby shower (and war) hosted at our house I left to get Ice…and came back 4 hours later :joy:

Poor choice. Liver regenerates. You coulda sold half now, and farmed yourself. Kidney is so final… Oh well who needs a second as a fail safe anyways.

Do you have a recommended black market surgeon I could speak with? I could use a new revenue source.

I play during work hours, and don’t go to sleep until 2 am because I’m playing.

Delete this employer evidence of time theft…

=-)

During a surgery I was supposed to be watching a patients vitals while under anthestisa but went to the corner and warred for 7 hours straight.

Thats awful! Hope you never are in a surgery on anyone I know

Sunday is family day where I go visit my parents having dinner etc. but it was crw and I said I feel sick to be able to stay home for warring. do I play too much?

This is totally messed up…

Considering you can’t even spell anesthesia properly I’m assuming this is fake. If not, well, you need a new job.

During a surgery I was supposed to be watching a patients vitals while under anthestisa but went to the corner and warred for 7 hours.

No comment :rofl:

It was a joke smh and yes if you knew me you would know that I often cannot type.