Do any D's work?

Curious if any of you have D’s that have been working well this war? I cannot seem to find something that works well at all :frowning:(

Have your top players dual against it to see if it works well

Theres very very few that cause issues for me on attack anymore, not because I have a particular great attack team it’s just the way it is now. In some ways it’s better I guess, there’s nothing more dishartening than going into a war and scoring no points because the oppositions def is so good.

2 Likes

Short answer no
Long answer noooooooooooooooo

6 Likes

Not seen even one which is un-beatable till now. Sure when RNG decides to screw with you, you might get a loss here and there, but you will be able to beat them usually the second time.
What a change from the 5* era, where I had no clue on how to tackle those turn 1 multiple Priya teams. 6s* indeed brought a lot of balance to the game.

6 Likes

Thanks for replies all. Glad it isn’t just me was feeling rather depressed haha.

I get a decent amount of defends… some get through but … considering how defences go… for melee im pretty happy…

1 Like

Prove nothing I get plenty of scrub defends in these wars if you top 3 faction it has been bloodbath this war. Towers certainly didn’t help.

1 Like

I have a hit and miss def depending on who we are playing. Carl lead with an ap down +38def vl on dmg club, Ab def chonne with 35 hp 30 def, shiva force zeke (full t4 level) with ab def 38 crit 20 def, wyatt with 30 def huge on atk and ap down and shiva with stun vl on atk 35 def. some people time out, some just die, and some.slice it like hot butter

2 Likes

Only thing that can help is rng weapons. But worry not. Soon those won’t work due to Disarm Bruce.

3 Likes

I’ve had a fair few this war, also though I’d probs put it down to RNG. Since that’s the be all and end all here. No strategy left… games dying yo.

3 Likes

It’s all weapons and how often they proc.

1 Like

My D is working. Cant post a picture though… pretty sure that would get me banned. :neutral_face:

1 Like

Very dependent on weapons and rng

I have Carl with stun, zeke with abs, shiva stun, Glenn with ap per wave and Lee with tank hi, def and extra def weapon

I get a lot of def in mid range teams but high end no chance, I’m a f2p player and have been quite lucky with weapons

Not sure if Wyatt replacing Lee would help but don’t have any more great green weapons

In the current meta, it’s nearly impossible to defend regularly against another top player. The new friendly raid feature has made this painfully clear. I consider a successful defend to be one that either kills some of my opponent’s characters, reducing the points they score against me, or that takes a long time to beat, which means I could potentially score points faster than my opponent. If you do happen to get a defend, it’s probably due to RNG craziness, like stunning all of your opponent’s characters or getting five or six absdef blocks in a row.

Arguably, the best way to get a defend is to include as many possibilities for RNG as possible in your defense team: guardians, absdef, stun/impair on defend, double attacks, other crit effects like Confounding, etc.

4 Likes

What Milo said.