Disqualify regions refusing to war in TOC

Scopely needs to step in and disqualify any region in TOC. Call it what you will but that is cheating at its finest along with anything else to take advantage of gameplay of another play. And if factions are actually making other factions not war its bulling and scopely should not be allowing that to go on.

1 Like
5 Likes

66261177_1141060409430057_9074077341558243328_n

Since there is more than 2 regions now, any region that tries to not war will just fall to the bottom of the ranks since the other regions will be able to match each other

3 Likes

Disqualify all ToC factions and make the game available to ALL players.

Enough with dedicated spenders, no one cares …

2 Likes

What you call cheaters, Scopely calls them opportunists :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

2 Likes

get rid of any players who dont spend on the game
damn leechers
scopely is so nice to provide a perfect game that perfectly run with no issues and bugs and u cant even support them with some money
hang ur head in shame people

3 Likes

This song gets even better the 5th time , also it didn’t make bloodborne any easier but it’s great for hammer time in monster hunter world

1 Like

This was originally published without knowledge that scopely combined more regions. But still it isn’t really right to take away from players their right to enjoy the game. That’s what I’m arguing for. I’m glad scopely did something yet did they do it for the good of the players or just to get back their income that lost in TOC?

the whale on your server asked you not to play?

1 Like

This game has always been a shit show one way or another.
I just take it all easy now lay back with a lil drink and smokey smoke.

To my understanding only key factions are fighting to maximize return and help prevent losses. Makes total sense to me to only have the strong fight a battle of champs.

There is no cheating nor bullying. If anything a half thought out plan on scopes part to make this battle royal. Also consider that any regions not is this will not be getting any war due to system limitations.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.