Discussion Topic: War Rewards Update, The War Depot

Let us know your thoughts here.

shit. 5, 4 even 3 years ago war rewards were there to improve people’s roster, even those on top level. now it’s collecting useless cards for useless toons. the only change from wheel is now people will feel disappointed off the bat rather than after. pile of excrements Scopely.

24 Likes

Finally… :hugs:

It’s terrible, Old toons of no use to me, very disappointed, guess I’ll keep saving in the faint hope scopes will throw me a bone😔 ps I doubt even lower level players will need these toons now

17 Likes

Good idea, horrible execution

20 Likes

Furiously boring selection. You guys don’t know how to turn up at a party

19 Likes

the post says

your previously collected War Tokens will automatically convert to War Depot Tokens

what about unopened boxes??

17 Likes

Open your boxes and wait for the tokens exchange?

3 Likes

60 days are too much to wait, and we should have more options of trainers. I prefer to spend tokens in Benedicts, Basils instead of outdated cards.
Yes, Daiyu, AJ and Gentleman are outdated crap right now with the unstoppable release of promos every week.

6 Likes

In that case all players would have 24 hours to open all their boxes and Scopely should warn them :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

As always. It’s complete shit. Like wtf. Those cards are trash. Nobody wants those toons. Are you all brain dead there or something?

11 Likes

Either PC didn’t adequatey explain to Scopely what was needed in terms of war wheel improvement, or Scopely didn’t take any suggestions into account one bit.

6 Likes

Trash and more trash beter have the wheel and have a chance on something then this old outdated list of shards thanks for killing the war now aswel

2 Likes

What’s in the store? I can’t see it posted. And it’ll take ages to open all those crates :frowning:

1 Like

Wangfa daiyu the gentleman and aj cards hoofy

Thanks. That is pretty shit

5 Likes

Yeah lol

Good idea but lacks the punch we were hoping for. I think we’ll prefer the stash to the wheel (I mean it couldn’t be much worse) but we could have used more viable cards. I mean, it’s war rewards after all

Alas, we only have to hold out another 60 days eh? Or will the stash’s “60 day reset” just refill it with the same items?

3 Likes

Why not make War Depot exclusive S Class toons (1 of each trait) so that players will be grinding to do war.
I don’t have The Gentleman and AJ but they’re right. These are outdated toons.

3 Likes

So we need to open those boxes within 24 hrs or our rewards will go useless? It’s kinda vague. Thank God I read this.

2 Likes