Discussion Topic: Visual upgrades for S-Class

Discuss the upcoming changes here

3 Likes

Gold bar sclass character?

2 Likes

Very important upgrade of gameplay for players. This is what we need, thanks. Great job Scopely :+1:

12 Likes

Won’t read the feedback… just open an close another thread, maybe copy somet from blog an slap elsewhere.

Good to see after slowing operation cash grab down by shutting off customer support still find time for this highly highly needed update.

My life is complete I’m ready corona I’m ready…

1 Like

That’s what the game needed.

4 Likes

So you can add visuals but cant up the amount of xp the sclass need from trainers

11 Likes

I mean, its cool but the time spent on this could’ve been spent elsewhere.

13 Likes

@WalkerTexasRanger Thanks for communicating this.

Not too fussed about the visuals but being able to open more basic tokens at once is a god send.

3 Likes

when will this update be released?

1 Like

Skip this waste of programming and fix the amount of points you get for leveling up a sclass in level up tournament.

@WalkerTexasRanger

@LadyGeek said it was too hard for you.

3 Likes

Good thing Scopely finally learned to distinct a 7 star toon from other 6 star toons

4 Likes

Your priorities are… Not smart.

3 Likes

I’m a bit meh. Not fussed either way, but Purple? Not the first colour that springs to mind, what with it being a colour of mourning.

Now your game can visually distinguish them, can it also distinguish them for scores in levelling up?

1 Like

Why bother with an announcement for this? Visual changes are (pun intended :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:) obvious.

3 Likes

Just put a big fat golden dollar sign over the s class heads.

4 Likes

Interesting paraphrasing “there’s some technical difficulty” is what I said. And this type of update leads me to believe they’re tackling that technical difficulty, with this visual update being the first phase.

1 Like

the update that we dont really need tbh.

4 Likes

Because any time a change is obvious, there will be a slew of posts asking what else was in the update, why it changed, and why it wasn’t communicated ahead of time.

2 Likes

Less level ups no ,S energy purple yes .

Purple is the colour of royalty you know

Because for the ancient Phoenicians the only dye that didn’t fade in the sun was purple. Hence royalty adopted it to always look trim

2 Likes