Discussion Topic: S-Class Roadmap Update

Let us know your thoughts here.

5 Likes

Put all cards available on torches stage!

5 Likes

This is brilliant news Ty. Ps I can’t help but think game breaking toons inbound, cynical I know.

5 Likes

Wow, such a excellent update

Good update however why only Discord comments will be considered. Just saying

4 Likes

Forum comments should also be considered

5 Likes

Cool (7 char)

Thank you for updating something that should be regularly updated anyway.

Clearly the only reason for adding more acts is due to some kind of limitation in choice box size or something, since they seem to be exactly the same, but with a different reward. Hardly something to be excited about.

8 Likes

More roadmaps for same cards ammount,great scopely everyone call for more shards ,to 30 fo 50 and 130 to 200 but you only put more roadmaps to waste time.

2 Likes

Increasing the amounts would’ve been nice. 30/130 a day is still a slap in the face.

9 Likes

This is just stupid. Would have just been easier to put more choices on one roadmap. Why would we praise you for something basic that gets done in most games? Oh, yeah… because most of the people on these forums have gotten used to having ZERO expectations, so even the seeds from a bun look like a banquet.

3 Likes

Amounts definitely need to be increased or make it replayable with rewards refreshing. Only getting to do them once a day when amounts are so low is lame. If someone has saved 3k torches they should get to use them. They are still using them up. Dont limit them to once per day.

5 Likes

So basically in addition to the 2 or 3 toons that have been added to the choice box over the last few weeks, you added 8 more over an additional set of roadmaps but kept the shard amounts the same. Torches are still rare so I’m still limited to 210 cards of a toon I’m going for per week, plus an extra 130 if I get enough torches. Not much of an update. But now I can get an additional 210 cards of another toon, none of which I’ve started yet

2 Likes

Dope, we went from getting S-class additions once every 2-3 weeks, now to once-twice every week.

With this update, we’re getting 3-4 added all at once.

Nice update. Just a shame u couldn’t of increased the amounts. Even if it was just 50 and 200 would of been much more appreciated.

9 Likes

If they spend 10 minutes the most to elaborate this new update it’s too much!! I like the idea of a extra free Sclass road map but a extra one for only 130 chards for the same 166 torches amount, for this one is unnecessary they just could put all together.
My main concern is the TORCHES!!! We only can collect enough TORCHES in a week for at least one road map of 166 TORCHES, it not that is hard to get them from the week tournaments, it just not enough available!
So I don’t really care for this update , I rather have a new TORCH road map ,could be daily or weekly but we need more TORCHES available or cut the exiting TORCHES cost from 166 to 83 ,50% less or something like that .

3 Likes

So, are the torch milestone rewards going to increase to accommodate the changes? Asking for a (bunch of) friend(s).

2 Likes

I am just happy I can follow my choices more than I could before.

That’s what Skopelie says.

1 Like

@TayTron what ever happened to Dylan cards??? How long ago was his event? Any reason why you guys are holding them back? Just curious. He isn’t even that great. :thinking:

4 Likes