Discussion Topic: Region Transfer Info

Discuss here all your region transfer suggestions.

1 Like

Well my comment is more of a question then a sugggestion. Will we be able to transfer from wave 2 to wave 1 and then be able to return to wave 2? Or will the same restrictions apply?

As the blog states:

“Following War of Champions 3, all waves will have the opportunity to transfer among or above their current wave (similar to post-WoC 2 transfers)”

3 Likes

Let’s get tiered waves in with increasing prize structures so all levels of factions can share regions and tourneys with other factions they can compete best with. Lots of cents and pennies being lost in Wave 1 by lower facs who could never compete with the best. But with likewise factions…

4 Likes

Day 7 on waiting for S class kenny

Pirate journal of Smooky Poo day 85

Today we finshed our journey,Going towards America.

I have been seing that man in my dreams every single day sense then,Telling em to realse the boats…i dont know what he means but i wanna do it

I fell like he choose me for something…No matter the thing…I will do it for that man with the awesome beard.

2 Likes

War of champions its only for whalles in region 1A and the rest of regions are forgoten by scopely .
For scopely have only one region its 1A, no have war of champions for others regions .

Create war of champions for lower fac or increase the prizes,every good war event its only for 1A ,make good war for the rest of players.

4 Likes

So those of us that got stuck in wave 1 when you guys defined the waves are still stuck I guess.
I don’t really understand this lockdown of certain people? Who is it you are trying to please since everyone else is allowed to move?

I just don’t get it :disappointed:

2 Likes

Why not open the wave 3… after all of the problems that happened, it was a small proof of goodwill. Lots of players were prejudice.
Thanx

I don’t like this idea, just open all regions and let free transfer through regions, that way no one feel they’re forced to play where they don’t want, keep the structure of wave 1 a and b, with a regions keep hosting top tournaments, keeping same rewards for all regions

1 Like

No, why?

Then I want to play on the baby league, just like I try to get demoted to platinum every week.

only 1A regions have woc the rest of regions are forgotem

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.