Discussion Topic: Public Beta

Let us know your thoughts and discoveries here.

Ha ha ha ha. No.

3 Likes

Seriously you want us to test visual upgrades? What a joke

2 Likes

Cannot see the blog real well is this just for the android users? Or do the ones of us that have beta on Apple get to see it as well?

Important Beta Notes:

1. Public Beta is available for Android only.
  2. Due to save compatibility issues, Public Beta players who have iOS and Android devices will be locked from using their iOS Device as no Public Build build is available for iOS.

I like it, why it needs beta I don’t know.

2 Likes

Thank you. Guess I will go charge my little tablet.

Day 9 on waiting on S class Kenny

I was only 9 years old.
I loved Kenny so much, I had all the bible’s and mini-boats.
I pray to Kenny every night, thanking him for the life I’ve been given. “Kenny is love” I say, “Kenny is life."
My dad hears me and calls me a idiot. I knew he was just a non believer and disapprove of my devotion to Kenny.
I called him a idiot.
He hits me and sends me to sleep.
I’m crying now and my face hurts.
I lay in bed, really cold. I feel something warm…
It’s Kenny! I was so happy.
He whispers in my ear “This is my Boat.”
He grabs me with his mighty beard, and puts me on my hands and knees. I’m ready.
I show kenny my boat collection.
He blessed them all and made them turn massive.
It amazing and exciting for Kenny. I can feel my eyes watering from excitment.
I want to thank Kenny.
He summons a biat un the midle of my room.
My dad walks in.
Kenny looks him straight in the eye and says,
“Screw you shiftbird*.”
Kenny leaves through my window.
Kenny is love.Kenny is life.

4 Likes

Thanks for the free gold on Beta

Not gonna lie I do not like that purple

1 Like

It’s no 6* gear map, but I think it’s pretty snazzy

Porque no creamos nuestro propio sobreviviente a base de nuestro Avatar y 5 personajes que tengamos combinando sus trajes y habilidades

they go and make that update but keep the 3600 coins to open 30? how many people have done that on accident i wonder?

I like that more than 10 can be opened at a time, but NO scaled open like food in the depot? I don’t like that the only option I have is to open 100 at a time.

Visuals upgrades are ok. I don’t care for the color choice of purple, but I dont dislike it either.

2 Likes

I can’t put survivors away. Everytime I go into training grounds, the whole game locks up. Needs fixing ASAP

Surprisingly, I actually like the visual changes to S classes. The purple is fine. It definitely makes it easier to differentiate.

After the update game restarting after a few seconds and now I’m unable to leave the beta region.

Would be nice if u can help me.

Onslaught isn’t showing up for me and my factions mates in beta

Does this happen only when you have the territory that speeds up training grounds?

I don’t can’t level up, I’m lvl169 and it’s write that 19608% for next level…