Discussion Topic: Battle Pass

Let us know your thoughts here.

1 Like

25 Likes

Now you actually have to pay to take part in events. Wow. Way to go Scopely.

19 Likes

Seems like the type of thing that would be included in survivors club

25 Likes

19.99 kinda steep for battle pass. I can get the CODM battle pass for between 6-7$ and get way more shit and have way more fun. Hard pass

24 Likes

Anyone who honestly buys this is a mug plain and simple.

8 Likes

Dam… in the middle of a pandemic high unemployment rate and they think “well lets squeeze some more money.”

16 Likes

20 quid is a bit excessive most battle passes I any other game is no more then 5 or 10 pounds.

3 Likes

I agree with this. SC was supposed to have things like this. It did for a little while. Then stopped. Cos theyre greedy

14 Likes

It just seems like a no brainer tbh

1 Like

imo whats the point of sc club anyways…but you scopes not making enough money from it boom ditch it make something new ig

2 Likes

Yeah most battle passes are cheap £5 here or there but $20 come on its a mobile game not a console/PC game, Call of Duty does it better with value and content, get this chucked or change it for everyone.

2 Likes

Directions too long and convoluted, instructions not clear, accidentally uninstalled app

2 Likes

You guys keep introducing new P2P content… How about some changes for F2P? Useless wheels, market, same rewards constantly unless you pay some :moneybag:.

13 Likes

The most unfortunate thing is…people will buy it. And then they continue to spew out this kinda bollocks cos some people just don’t care. It’s not a lot of money at all…but it’s not worth it. It’s literally just giving them $100 to continue to take the piss

8 Likes

I’ll give the battle pass event a pass

2 Likes

Better fix territories!

1 Like

I feel like today blitz crw will be my „goodbye” to this game.
This is too much… :weary:

10 Likes

Why not link this Key to survival club? You want we spend more and more

1 Like

Well said you might not be the only one.

1 Like