Discussion Topic: Anniversary Advent Calendar

Share your thoughts here.

2 Likes

I thought we re gonna have a free s class character, or s class cards.

1 Like

Cool (7 char)

What’s in the box? I hope it’s pancakes. Or a ‘keep on surviving’ commemorative medal

2 Likes

Good but not too great like solange event or make one login event stash

This is just the login for August, not the actual Anniversary Event.

1 Like

It’s a

Overall this looks good though, better than most of the other anniversary gifts. I hope the event will be good too! :crossed_fingers:t2:

4 Likes

box:wink:

10 Likes

Oh yeah, I am happy with this! Thanks @WalkerTexasRanger this is actually a very nice little extra, thank you for sharing with us on here.

1 Like

Why do the food rewards go 2M, 1M then 3M? Also… why food?

5 Likes

I wonder why the mystery box isn’t last

I’ll take it, I have a need for most of this stuff. Thanks for being generous scopely.

Because that’s where the dart landed :wink:

Couple of minor requests ,

1. Please put the food in a collection bag . Not everyone wants 2m/3m right away
  2. Maybe consider a choice box of gear instead of a single gear piece so players can choose which one they actually need
4 Likes

All reviews won’t be completed.
We can’t review the event with too little information.
If you can get us a preview of that S class Kenny we may have a good idea about what we are going to talk about

That’s the idea .
I’ll give you a box in 1 month from now and you don’t know what’s in it
And ask you do you like my gift ?
That’s what @WalkerTexasRanger is doing right now.
Lol

Come on man a little effort and bring us the full details .
We’re really excited about S class Kenny and want to see if we can hope for anything good

1 Like

They rather keep the mystery bcs it can’t be good otherwise they would be proudly talking about it.
I’m still disappoint with last F2p toons ; Glenn and Jason they only good for nothing and I’m afraid Kenny will be just another one …

2 Likes

Conveniently leave out Lilly why don’t you

I would have assumed they would do this anyway. Even with maxed out food storage you can’t hold 3m food.

1 Like